- Simplified registration of offshore company
- Low cost of maintenance of offshore companies
- There are no requirements for financial reports and audit
- Tax exemption (payment of the annual registration fee - franchise tax).
- There is no foreign exchange control
- Such companies have more prestigious status in comparison with the classic offshore zones.
- Due to tax benefits of doing business in low-tax jurisdictions it is much more profitably than in usual conditions.
- The low-tax jurisdictions have most profitable conditions for the transfer of capital in the form of dividends, bank interest and royalty payments.
- All the low-tax jurisdictions have agreements to avoid double taxation with other countries.
- In most onshore countries nominee service is allowed.
- In onshore jurisdictions sufficiently good conditions to make payments.
- Registration of the subsidiary company in the low tax jurisdictions - one of the best ways to optimize the taxation of the company.
- The prestige in the eyes of partners and clients.
- Low rates on loans from European banks.
- Stability of economic and political situation.
- Developed banking system.
- Highly qualified staff.
- All prestigious jurisdictions have signed agreements to avoid double taxation.
- The ability to get residence or citizenship in these countries
- Confidentiality of information about the business
Enter the data to make an appointment for a free consultation
Заказать обратный звонок×